The Centers for Disease Control has issued the guidelines on SAFELY cleaning your homes and when opening public places. These guidelines are necessary due to the COVID-19 pandemic and should be followed to protect all citizens. As part of the guidelines for safety and instruction,The City of Port Arthur strongly encourages all citizens to use our online tools and other resources to access all online City Services through www.portarthurtx.gov until we can safely open to serve you in person.
Click this link to navigate to the CDC’s Reopening Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting Public Spaces, Workplaces, Businesses, Schools, and Homes:
• Daily habits
• U. S. Government Plan
• EPA-approved disinfectants against COVID-19
• EPA-approved disinfectants
• Read EPA’s infographic on how to use these disinfectant products safely and effectively.
• CDC’s website on Cleaning and Disinfection for Community Facilities.
In addition the CDC encourages all U. S. citizens to:
• Develop Your Plan
• Determine what needs to be cleaned
• Determine what needs to be disinfected
• Implement Your Plan
• Maintain and Revise Your Plan
Please stay safe, Port Arthur and Mid County
www.portarthurtx.gov is a Trusted Site