Port Arthur City Council met at a regular meeting in City Council, 5th Floor Chamber on May 23, 2023, at 9:30 AM. Among the Resolutions passed, several proclamations were read and presentations covered various city proposed projects and updates were presented for Pleasure Island department.
Public Works Week
Gift of Life Men’s Prostate and Cancer Screening
Port Arthur’s Quasquicentennial Anniversary and Birthday Party
III. PETITIONS & COMMUNICATIONS
(1) A Presentation By William Fermo Regarding The 5K Running Event At Pleasure Island
(2) A Presentation By Charles McElroy Of ProVision Developments LLC Regarding 3D Printed Houses
(3) A Presentation To The Mayor And City Council By The Quasquicentennial Steering Committee And Celebration Team. Representatives: Verna Rutherford, Pat Avery, Dr. Albert Thigpen, Dr. Sam Monroe, Tom Neal, Tammy Kotzur
Proclamations from Judge Jeff Branick and Governor Greg Abbott
Video from Texas Governor, Greg Abbott
(4) A Presentation By Staff Regarding Updates On The Pleasure Island Department
(5) A Presentation By Selim Kiralp Regarding A Proposed Development On Pleasure Island
(6) A Presentation By Staff Regarding The March Finance And Quarterly Investment Report
(7) A Presentation On The City Of Port Arthur Master Drainage Plan By Arceneaux, Wilson & Cole
Watch the May 23, 2023 Meeting in its entirety by clicking the link.