We are committed to pursuing excellence each day as we serve over 650 city employees, 200 plus retirees and numerous members of the public each day.
- Compensation and Reclassification
- Employee Relations
- Dental and Medical
- Risk Management
- Civil Service Compliance
- Training & Organizational Development (Supervisory & Leadership Development training programs)
- Testing and Validation
- Onboard, attract, develop and retain a diversified workforce of skilled, competent employees
- Provide a competitive and attractive benefits and compensation package for employees
- Cultivate an organizational culture that ensures accountability, safety, employee wellness, and a healthy work environment
- Implement human resource policies and practices in an ethical, consistent, and respectful manner
We are committed to providing excellence in human resources in an ethical, consistent, (positive) professional and proactive manner.
- Value People
Onboarding is a structured process, lasting anywhere between three and six months that positions new employees with the organization's vision, strategies, goals and culture.
Our goal is to create a more welcoming experience for newly hired employees that successfully acclimates them to the company. This process will leave a positive impression, and help attract, develop and retain talent.